- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 14 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 16 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
* Market leading training and team support available to ensure your early career flourishes
Our client are a market and world leading recruitment consultancy capability across all financial & professional services markets.
The role of a consultant combines business development and commercial customer service, generating revenue by successfully engaging with clients, candidates and colleagues.
The key responsibilities of a recruitment consultant include:
Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
* Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
* Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
* Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
* Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
* Offering CV, interview and general career advice
* Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
Ideally be a financial services, accounting or numerical based degree holder.
Have a passion for doing new things everyday and setting your own agenda
Being self motivated and thrive of working towards pre-determined objectives
Be adaptable to change and trying out new things
* Great earning potential
* Market leading training
* Global internal mobility opportunities
* Supportive and fun working environment
* Dynamic working hours encouraged
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Welcome to the Michael Page global company profile.
Michael Page has four decades of expertise in professional services recruitment. We were established in London in 1976, and over this period we've grown organically to become one of the best-known and most respected consultancies, with an office network spanning six continents.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1976