Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 16 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
So Energy is an organisation with a clear ethos based on simplicity, honestly and great value. We’ve deliberately created a culture where your personal experience is as highly valued as your professional expertise; where your ideas and your thinking are rewarded, not just your results.
Who we’re looking for?
The Operations Analyst is a key member of the Operations Team supporting data management, client reporting, trade processes, and problem resolution. This person will work closely with Customer Service to ensure integrity of the data systems. We’ll rely on you to listen to our customers and use your expertise, creativity, and passion to meet their needs — and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people, ensuring that we continue to deliver our 5* rated customer service.
An ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, works well within a team and passionate about what they do. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are key; both when interacting with our customers, as well as with fellow team members. We are looking for a person that will also have strong analytical skills, able to work with data.
At So Energy, our employees are just as important to us as our customers. We will provide training and support your development throughout your career. We want our Operation Analysts to be leading the teams in the future as we both grow together and is looking to take on a new challenge.
What you’ll be doing?
- Effectively managing a workload of tickets that monitor the progress of problem resolution on specific customer accounts.
- Effectively managing the relationship with our customer base, also by answering inbound contact within the previously defined SLA's.
- Contributing to a “one contact resolution”, by reducing the need for customer contact through effective management of customer accounts.
- Maintain systems by researching and resolving problems, maintaining system integrity and security.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Participate to the team’s effort, by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Actively engage with a Continuous Improvement framework to constantly seek improvement in working processes and practices.
- Ongoing support and development
- Free breakfast
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent transport links
- Great reward and recognition
- Exposure to all parts of a growing business
Current Working hours: Between 8:30 - 17:30, Monday – Friday
Our Operation Analysts are great problem solvers and good listeners. Are you?
We will train you to be the best and you will get paid as you learn So Energy technologies.
So, what do you think - sounds too good to be true? If you're interested and would like to know more, please send your CV to today!Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About So Energy
At So Energy we're all about championing the consumer. Yes, we're an energy supplier, but what we stand for is simplicity and value for money.
We keep things simple by only have 1 fixed rate tariff at any one time, so there's no confusion as to which tariff to choose. You get our best tariff we have available that day. We al
- Oil & energy
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2015