- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 25 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 26 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 60,000.0 per year
Be one of the first ten applicants
Your New Job Title: Senior Corporate Banking Credit Analyst (Corporate Clients)
The Skills You'll Need: Large Corporate Client Credit Risk Analyst experience is a must
Your New Salary: up to £60k depending on experience
Location: Central London
Job status: Full Time Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Mon to Fri, 9am to 5pm with 1 hour lunch break between 12-2pm
Who You'll Be Working for: An international corporate bank
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Assist Corporate Banking in their client strategies and in respect of credit analysis-relevant matters.
- Assist the Corporate Banking department prepare new corporate credit applications, annual or quarterly reviews and on-going portfolio monitoring. Provide insightful, relevant, succinct and timely credit analysis on a portfolio of the Bank’s clients across EMEA.
- Attend client meetings and bank presentations (with the Relationship Manager) to gain a deep understanding of the borrower and key credit risks associated with each transaction.
- Support the on boarding of new clients when required, working closely with operations and compliance to ensure all KYC, AML requirements are met.
- Provide technical expertise to team members. Ensure alignment to the Group risk policies.
- Perform detailed credit / financial analysis on new lending requests.
- Support Relationship Managers to deliver and promote high quality corporate banking products and services to our clients.
- Support the RM’s with on-going credit portfolio monitoring, covenant testing etc.
- Ensure all transactions and processing in compliance with regulatory rules and guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Carry out corporate KYC and AML related work when required (full training to be provided).
- Other ad-hoc work to support towards Corporate Banking Department and London Branch’s success.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Degree holder
- Corporate Credit Risk Analyst with Large Corporate Client experience
- Good communication skills delivering to front office clients & committees
- Solid financial analysis experience
- Exposure to managing complex deals
- Experience in Real Estate or Leveraged Finance would be advantageous but not essential
- Enthusiasm in marketing and business development
- Ability to work in a small team environment and prioritise work to meet client / syndicate deadlines.
- Ability to maintain internal and external relationships with key stakeholders in the end-to-end lifecycle of corporate loans.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
People First is a multi-sector recruitment provider with five speciality teams: People First Supply Chain, People First Multilingual, People First Office Support, People First Team China and People First Team Japan. Since 1997, we have built up an enviable reputation within the UK and cross border into Europe, Africa and Asia.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1997
6th Floor, 11 Ironmonger Ln, London EC2V 8EY, United Kingdom