- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
Our client, an established investment services organization, has a rare vacancy for a recent graduate to join them as a Graduate Trainee, to be based at their London office on a permanent basis. The role sits within a close-knit client-facing team, based in London. The team you will be joining handles the day to day corporate governance and administration for a portfolio of entities, primarily investing in property. The work will involve:
- Assisting with the collation of due diligence and customer take on procedures
- Ensuring that the relevant checklists and databases are kept up-to-date
- Liaising with external consultants and/or Business Support Director to provide updates in respect to project progress
- Liaising with third parties such as auditors, bankers and property managers as required
- Assisting in maintaining UK entity books and records and ensuring appropriate filings are made in a timely manner and the necessary updates to the statutory files are recorded.
- Ensures the quality of the electronic and hard copy folders. Ensure archived files are in high standing with regard to completeness, accuracy, updated etc. and in accordance with the local filing and archiving processes and procedures.
- Arranging signing of documentation
About Marshall Walker Limited
Marshall Walker is a specialist finance recruitment firm based in the City of London. The company was set up in 2012, to focus on placing finance staff throughout Europe and the UK. We work with a broad spectrum of candidates, from graduate trainees through to CFO's and Managing Directors.
We have assisted both large and smaller
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2012