- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
Package: £25,000 Basic with £10k OTE (uncapped)
Our client are a leading independent specialist in IT solutions, document technology and telecommunications systems with a reputation built on reliability and value.
They’re looking to expand their team in Shoreditch with highly driven graduates in the role of Account Executive.
Graduate Account Executive – the package:
- Basic salary of £25,000
- Up to £10,000 in uncapped OTE
- Bonus and incentive scheme
- Internal training from senior staff
- Accredited, external training delivered by Pareto
- Regular team socials and nights out!
- Healthcare and pension contributions
- Opportunity to attend a number of client exhibitions, networking events
The very nature of the industry you’ll be working in means you’ll work with senior stakeholders from a variety of different markets. This a great role to gain exposure with the backing of a great learning and development program. There’s exceptional earning potential and successful placements should expect to earn six figures by the end of their third year in the role.
- Building rapport and ultimately selling services and solutions within the client base
- Consultative, solution based selling to create a long-term partnership with clients
- Prospecting and identifying new opportunities/ referrals within the existing client base to build upon and grow clients
- Building up by shadowing and eventually running your own meetings
- Working to and beyond targets set for you
- Working closely with the wider sales team for the benefit of the organisation
- Work closely with the Sales Director to manage existing customers and growing accounts
- Educated to degree level (Bachelor's or equivalent)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Driven, ambitious with a desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995