- Woking, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 28,000.0 per year
£25,000 - £28,000 (Plus Benefits & Training)
Are you a hard-working individual looking to start a career in a Project Coordinator role?
The UK's leading investment research and ratings agency are looking to add a Junior Project Coordinator to their team. They work with financial investors, advisers and asset managers, equipping them with all the knowledge and tools needed to maximise their results. They also offer extensive training in their state of the art offices so that you are in a good position to start the job. There is also opportunity for career progression within this company.
- Working to strict deadlines to ensure that tasks are completed on time and the projects run smoothly.
- Working with several stakeholders at any one time means this role requires having excellent communication skills.
- Working with clients across several different countries and understanding their business needs.
- Adhering to financial regulations so that clients don't go over their budget and receive a great service.
- Previous experience within a business to business environment will mean you know how to approach, create and develop new and existing client relationships.
- An analytical mindset and attention to detail will allow you help