You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 45,000.0 per year
Board and Executive Reporting
* Group consolidation of weekly and monthly reporting across several territories.
* Delivery of individual territory monthly finance packs with clear and insightful commentary and analysis on performance - both financial and non-financial. Liaise closely with territory finance teams ensuring consistency and quality.
* Production of the group monthly finance pack.
* Produce and optimise the weekly reporting of performance KPIs.
* Other weekly reporting including market reports.
* Support delivery of group board presentations, including territory board meetings.
* Support the group FP&A team in other routine and ad-hoc board and executive reporting requirements.
In-year Forecasting and Budgeting
* Support delivery of the in-year forecasting and budgeting processes.
* Group consolidation for quarterly and annual forecasting and budgeting across several territories.
* Development of territory reporting packs for forecast and budget processes and development of group consolidation workbooks.
* Development of board and executive reports for each forecast and annual budget.
* Ensure timely and accurate submission of data into the group financial systems. Liaise with territory finance teams to ensure timeliness, consistency and quality of data.
Systems Improvement and Efficiency
* Create and implement automated templates and reporting structures that local finance teams are able to use when submitting the required information at group level.
* Create and embed meaningful performance management measures to inform all stakeholders, including shareholders.
* Involvement in development and implementation of group-wide planning and reporting system(s) e.g. Controller and TM1.
Ad-Hoc Project Work and Commercial Analysis - this may include:
* Using business knowledge and systems skills provide ad-hoc reports and analysis.
* Other ad-hoc project work and analysis as and when required.
Support other Group FP&A work streams
Provide relevant support for other core group FP&A work streams as required.
Technical Knowledge & Experience
* Experience of weekly and monthly reporting, analysis and forecasting processes across multiple territories within a UK based group. From a retail, leisure, hospitality sector where they are used to pace and commerciality.
* A strong understanding of complex excel models with the ability to change/develop/re-design them at advanced level.
* Experience in introducing new processes to reduce risk, improve efficiency of reporting and aid Management decision making.
* Able to work with foreign subsidiaries to ensure Group objectives are met and deadlines adhered to.
* Able to respond to ad hoc reporting requests as required.
* Part Qualified Accountant ACMA, or ACA.
* Experience working with Agresso, Hyperion and Cognos systems (or similar) including data loading and extraction.
* Experience of Board Level reporting.
* Multi-national experience.
* Part Qualified Accountant / A 2:2 or above in a Bachelors degree (preferably in a numerical subject.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Goodman Masson
With a team of over 180 and growing every day, Goodman Masson an International specialist Finance and Technology recruitment business. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2017, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1993