You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Ready to take on real responsibilities, challenging workloads and be part of the team?
For the past 50 years, EF Education First has been the world’s leader in international education. We offer students from Europe and Asia (aged 7-18) the opportunity to spend two to four weeks in the UK/ Ireland to improve their language skills, live with a local host family or in a residence, and learn about British culture through fun and immersive activities.
Who You Are
- Are you bold, confident and charismatic?
- Do you naturally stay organized and on top of details?
- Do you thrive in entrepreneurial, dynamic and busy environments?
- Approachable and friendly with excellent interpersonal skills.
If so, this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
An EF internship is a great experience in an international environment - certainly a very useful addition to any CV. Future career opportunities are often available and many previous interns have moved on to full-time positions within the company.
We have positions available all year round in the following locations: Brighton, Hastings, Oxford, London, Torquay, Isle of Wight and Ireland.
- This is an unsalaried position
- Exact duties to be allocated on arrival and subject to change but to be administrative
- Standard work week 08:30 – 17:30
- Accommodation not provided but can be discussed.
- Travel within UK or Ireland to destinations
- Preferred length of internship is 3 to 6 months
- Good English language skills
- Outgoing & confident personality with friendly manner and good sense of humour
- Good communicator who enjoys meeting people
- Flexible, energetic & flourishes in busy & varied work environment
- Organised and structured
- Responsible and able to take ownership of tasks
- Excellent customer service
- Multicultural experience/awareness
- Your internship must be a required part of your university course
- You must be eligible to work in the UK without EF sponsorship
- Good English language skills – B2 minimum
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and character reference check. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About EF English First
EF English First, a division of EF Education First, is one of the largest providers of English language learning in the world, with students of all ages and teachers who are passionate about their jobs in the classroom and life abroad.
Currently, EF English First is hiring professionals and graduates who are looking for an amazing year
- Academia & Education
- Shanghai, China
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1965