You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 1.0 per hour
Our client is the UK's leading communications towers business, providing critical communications infrastructure for television, radio, satellite and wireless communications, as well as a host of media services. With revenue of c£1bn, it counts many blue-chip companies among its customers including all the major broadcasters and mobile network operators.
Reporting to the Head of Finance Reporting, Planning and Insight, within the central Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team, the successful candidate will produce high-profile financial modelling and analysis for the company.
The role will interface with senior members of the Finance and Treasury teams on financial planning, valuation and cash flow analysis.
• Owning and maintaining the group's consolidated financial model
• Consolidating the annual long term plan projections from the business units, working collaboratively to ensure a reliable output
• Developing, maintaining and running a financing model to provide decision-support analysis for ongoing debt issuance programme in line with rating constraints, and other corporate transactions
• Assisting with preparation of rating agency scenarios and sensitivities for proposed debt issuance and ongoing ratings surveillance
• Assisting with the preparation of financing options and covenant compliance
• Preparing presentations and valuation analysis for senior executives, the board, shareholders and rating agencies
• Take an active role in assisting with questions from external stakeholders including shareholders, debt investors and rating agencies
• Working with the Treasury & Corporate Finance team and external advisers (as necessary) to ensure that all aspects of new debt transactions (including financial derivatives) are reflected accurately and completely in
The ideal candidate:
• Accounting qualification required (CIMA/ACCA/ACA/equivalent) 5 years + qualification
• A record of academic excellence (2:1 degree minimum in financial discipline)
• Excellent numerical, analytical and corporate finance skills, including valuation and financing expertise
• Thorough experience of financial modelling incorporating operational cash flows & capital structure issues
• Enthusiasm, commitment, self-confidence and initiative. Builds effective relationships and works collaboratively. Team player. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to write clear, concise presentations and reports, and present effectively to a senior audience
• Excellent modelling and advanced MS Excel skills, PowerPoint and Word
• An attention to detail and a concern for accuracy
• Good time management and prioritisation skills
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Sheridan Maine
Sheridan Maine is a specialist Finance and Accountancy Recruitment Consultancy.
We provide specialist support and advice across Permanent, Contract and Interim positions and manage key assignments for a broad range of clients including many of the top FTSE 100 companies.
We currently operate out of locations in London,
- Consulting & Accounting, Banking & Financial Services, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2001