You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Hotels.com is looking for a customer focused Product Manager to lead the ongoing strategy and development of our SEO/SEM Landing Pages.
As a Product Manage for Landing you will be responsible for creating solutions and defining the vision for SEO/SEM Landing Pages to deliver phenomenal customer experience. You will be responsible for managing the product backlog and roadmap for the destination landing pages as well as leading on the Test & Learn roadmap for these pages.
The role includes a wide range of responsibilities - ranging from managing technical requirements for landing platform and applications to page design and engagement initiatives. Working together with Product Manager, Product Design, Analytics teams and Content teams, you will strive to define the best solutions to address our customer problems and define and maintain a coherent end-to-end customer experience across channels and platforms.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- You will help establish product vision, business goals, product roadmap and global rollout plans
- Handle roadmap trade-offs to ensure successful delivery of features to the live site and that functionality delivered meets the customer and the business needs.
- Work as a part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team to understand business requirements and identify new opportunities.
- You will work closely with multiple stakeholders on the planning, development and design of strategy from product initiation decision through to end of the product life cycle.
- You will actively communicate roadmap/feature status to business partners, providing visibility on any functionality related changes or issues.
- You will influence and collaborate with other teams to ensure smooth delivery of key strategic initiatives; coordinating cross functional projects across multiple teams in the organization.
- You will collaborate with Development Managers, Scrum Masters and Product Managers to deliver customer facing features.
- Lead the Test & Learn agenda for Destination Landing Pages
- Be the visible advocate for your products internally and externally
- Demonstrated experience in a digital Product Owner/Manager role
- Strong understanding of web technologies
- Proven track record of delivering excellent online products
- Working with multiple stakeholders in a large organisation
- Following the best practices of UX and user centered design
- Practical knowledge of agile web development
- Making decisions based on data and insight
- E-commerce, travel or consumer/retail experience a strong plus
- Positive, pragmatic and collaborative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer focused, business savvy and able to balance the two
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Tenacious problem solving
Our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology. Collectively, the Expedia brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The Expedia portfolio serves both leisure and business travellers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. Expedia delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to nearly 149,000 hotels and hundreds of airlines, tour operators, car rental companies and destination services supply partners. Please visit bit.ly/expediabrands to learn more about our travel brands.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At Expedia we are revolutionising travel through the power of technology. Every second of every day, we send two travellers on a trip. We sell enough tickets to fill nearly six hundred 737 airplanes every day, and our mobile apps have been downloaded more than 10 million times across 180 countries.
What does this mean to you?
- Consulting & Accounting, Technology & IT, Sport, Leisure & Tourism
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1994