You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment: Graduate Scheme - Recruitment
Location:London (Central London)
Salary:£22k Base (OTE £40k)
Ambitious? Want to grow yourself a successful career within an awesome company? Thrive in a fast paced environment where you can see tangible results and take on project ownership? Then this is your opportunity!
The Company - Financial Recruitment for the City of London and Beyond!
This London born financial recruitment consultant is Pulsing with Energy and Growing Fast. Working high-profile financial services clients around the world - this is a fantastic graduate opportunity. Looking to take on 2 ambitious and success-hungry graduates as trainee candidate managers and offering comprehensive graduate training, clear career progression opportunities and big rewards - this is your opportunity!
Benefits | A Successful, Enjoyable and Fulfilling Career
- Salary: 1st Year base salary £22k + Commission (OTE £40k)
- Graduate Focused Recruitment Training and Mentorship - Learn all you need to perform in this role as a successful candidate manager and recruiter training
- Additional Company Commitment to your Continued Professional Development
- Meritocratic Career Progression
- Great Benefits package
- Collegiate, work hard, play hard team
- Fantastic London location
Candidate Manager Role
As a candidate Manager your responsibility is to find and qualify the best candidates for your roles, day to day you can expect to:
Source and Qualify Candidates via Telephone and face to face interviews
Write and Publish job ads
Learn from senior recruitment consultants so that in 12 months you can look to become a full 360-degree recruitment consultant and take on more client and business development responsibilities.
- Minimum 2:1 graduate degree
- Resilient Self-motivated and Ambitious Attitude
- Personable, Charismatic and Confident Communication Skills
- Ideally have some sales experience, but not essential
- Ability to work in London (Central London)
Start date: Immediate
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Twelve Recruitment
With Headquarters i
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2012
1 Poultry, London, UK