You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Edinburgh, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
The ideal candidate is familiar with the IBM mainframe technology and with Cobol, JCL & DB2/VSAM.
Role & skills:
- Mainframe programming skills on Cobol, JCL.
- IBM mainframe knowledge with additional skills on SQL, DB2.
- Industry scheduler knowledge (CA7, Autosys).
- Ensure code module is built in a consistent way with the best practices.
- Ownership of specific problems and deliver customer focused outcomes.
- Structured approach to problem solving and issue resolution.
- Focused on team based delivery through close collaboration and communication.
Join TCS and discover an inspiring team with dedicated leaders who will guide you through every stage of your career.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Logical thinking.
- Good analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
What we are offering
With us, you'll get an exceptional start to a career in IT in a global and multicultural environment. Alongside a Graduate induction and a bespoke training and mentoring programme, there will be comprehensive opportunities for additional training and development through our Talent Development programme and online learning platform & apps.
We also run a successful employee engagement & community volunteering platform, and a comprehensive employee well-being programme. Other employee benefits include: Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Permanent Health Insurance and 22 days’ annual leave.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Consulting & Accounting, Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1968