You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30.0 per day
*Free registration with Tripod Partners!*
Our client based in North London is currently looking for a newly qualified OT to deal with their OTA waiting list work. The manager is looking for an OT with community experience (university placement experience considered) to mentor the OTAs and work collectively to reduce the waiting list. A great opportunity for a newly qualified OT looking to get their foot in the door within Social Care! Also looking for OTAs and Screening Officers with experience in office based duties, answetin the phones and completing screening assessments. Part time and full time both considered. Excellent pay rates for both!
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS (this is something we can provide free of charge if required)
Why choose Tripod Partners?
Our consultants are some of the most experienced and skilled agents in the country and have the expertise to find you the most suitable placement.
We aim to make things as simple as possible for you and keep you updated of developments and opportunities for locum placements without bombarding you with calls.
We pride ourselves on developing excellent relationships with our candidates so we can help you to achieve the best results.
Our Allied Health team will:
- Guide you through the recruitment process from your initial phone call
- Ascertain your skills, experience, preferred areas of work and career aspirations to enable us to find the most suitable placement for you
- Provide you with interview coaching and support
- Keep you updated about opportunities and suitable placements
- Provide pre and post-placement support
- Keep in touch when you are settled in your placement to ensure you are happy in your role and to keep updated about your needs for your next move.
The Allied Health Team at Tripod has an outstanding reputation for offering a first class service to candidates primarily seeking occupational therapist, physiotherapist and speech & language therapist opportunities. With 13 years combined OT recruitment experience, a proven track record and expertise in the Social Services, NHS, private and Charity sector, Tripod Allied Health prides itself as a proactive and innovative consultancy that continually demonstrates their innate ability to exceed locums' expectations. Our experienced Allied Health Team regularly receives accolades and positive comments and command a large percentage of the market sector.
We are also delighted to announce that Tripod Partners in addition to being the preferred supplied to Social Services, we are also a preferred supplier to the NHS through the CCS framework, which covers the whole of the UK!
As a leading independent first tier contracted Health & Social Care agency as well as an approved framework supplier to the NHS, we have great long standing relationships with our clients. We can offer our locums a lot more flexibility than our corporate competitors are able to.
What can you expect when registering with us?
- A dedicated and supportive consultant to guide you through the entire registration process. From your initial phone conversation, interview preparation and throughout your placement, your consultant will be on hand to advise and support you in any way they can.
- Free registration - including a free CRB/DBS
- £350 referral bonus
- £150 find your own job bonus
- £500 Loyalty Bonus/Contributions towards CPD To provide senior management including service planning / development and operational /line management, supervision, leave and sickness monitoring and performance of occupational therapy staff in Reablement service.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.