You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Barrow-in-Furness, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 22 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 16,800.0 per year
As a Human Factors Engineer you will support the Human Engineering process by applying specific knowledge and analytical methods covering the full width of the HF skill set to ensure the resulting system/service is able to perform its mission, achieve its goals and be supported in its operational environment. This includes consideration of human characteristics (anthropometry, sensory capabilities, etc.) and the effects of stress, workplace design, information and control requirement definition within human machine interfaces and environmental ergonomics.
Apply your talent where it counts.
Rewards and benefits
You can make a real impact during your internship. And you can expect real rewards package too over the 12 weeks, with 6.5 days’ holiday a potential fast track to our graduate schemes, subject to performance and availability.
- £16,800 p/a pro rata,
- £1400 per month for Consulting, Engineering and Project Management roles in Cyber Security.
What you’ll need
- To join our Business or Engineering summer internship schemes you must be on course for at least a 2:2 Bachelor's degree in a related subject.
- For finance, you must be on course for at least a 2:1 Bachelor's degree in a related subject and also have 112 UCAS points (as per the 2017 UCAS tariff) or equivalent, excluding General Studies.
- For summer internship roles in Cyber Security you must be on course for at least a 2:1 Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths subject and also have 128 UCAS points (as per the 2017 UCAS tariff) or equivalent, excluding General Studies.
- You will also need to be available for the full 12 weeks.
We are an inclusive employer and strive to recruit, retain and inspire the best people from the widest pool. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are happy to discuss any adjustments or arrangements, as required, to support your application.
As a defence contractor there are security obligations placed on the Company meaning that all our applicants must be able to successfully achieve the relevant level of security clearance to join us.Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About BAE Systems
At BAE Systems, we provide some of the world’s most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions .
Working with customers and partners, we develop, engineer, manufacture and support products and systems to deliver military capability and national security solutions – helping to protect people and keep critical inf
- Engineering & industrial
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1999