You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Egham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
A globally renowned FMCG company with a diverse workforce representing 100 nationalities. They operate in over 120 countries, employ over 40,000 staff globally and are at the forefront of sustainability and technology. Furthermore, they are recognised as one of the best employers in the UK, receiving multiple awards in recent years.
This role will see you working on big projects from day one. You will be responsible for providing first level application and hardware support, planning, implementing and supporting their internal systems. This includes:
- Resolving hardware issues or assigning them to the relevant second line support for resolution.
- Issuing updates, developing and testing of database changes to a high standard.
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers to get authorisation for any system amendments.
- Providing assistance to all team members and building good relationships with second line support.
- Contributing ideas on how improvements to the system meet business objectives.
You will learn on the job and have the chance to complete any courses relevant to your development.
So, what do you need to be successful?
- 2:1 level or above obtained in degree (ideally from an IT, STEM, Business background).
- Strong evidence of either working in customer services or support role.
- Keen to work within the FMCG industry.
- Genuine interest in technology.
- Ambitious with a strong personal drive to succeed.
- Good understanding of Excel and Word.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The world’s leading employers and fast growing SMEs trust us to hire world-class student and graduate talent. Our team of super-recruiters connect you with a carefully curated talent pool of exceptional University students, fresh graduates and graduates with up to 5 years professional experience for permanent, internship or contract roles....
- Recruitment & HR
- in Egham, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1997