- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 26 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 27 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,500.0 per year
Do you want to be earning up to £47,500 per annum within just three years? Read on to find out how....
You will work with industry leading products that Broadridge offers including Reconciliation and Matching. You’ll join our London based Product Development team where you’ll be tasked with working on real projects to enhance our product range. Tasks will range from fixing bugs in existing software to developing complex applications and looking for new innovations and opportunities to grow and improve the Broadridge product set.
What are we looking for?
- First and foremost you must be a logical thinker with an inquisitive nature, a natural passion for technology and a desire to learn and progress quickly.
- You will be an enthusiastic team player with good interpersonal skills, be quick to learn and flexible in approach.
- You should be a recent graduate and have achieved or be expecting a 2:1 or better in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business & Computing, Mathematics, Physics or similar.
- Knowledge of a programming language, preferably C# or Java.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
As an industry leader with over 50 years of experience, Broadridge provides Technology and Investor Communications Solutions to some of the biggest Investment Banks and Financial Institutions around the world. We have offices in London, New York, Sydney, Singapore, Hyderabad, Hong Kong and Tokyo, to name but a few.
Our Global Technology Operations Division (GTO) offers SaaS (Software as a Service) delivery of leading front, middle, and back-office technology platforms supplemented by a full range of managed services to leading Wealth Management, Asset Management and Capital Markets organisations. Broadridge’s technology solutions support the full trade lifecycle and process more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades every day. A number of underlying infrastructures are hosted and managed by Broadridge in different global locations.
What do we offer?
- Gym subsidy.
- Interest free season ticket loan.
- 25 days' holiday plus option to buy and sell up to 5 more.
- 3 paid volunteer days.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Non-contributory pension.
- Relocation assistance.
- Excellent salary progression for top talent –Starting salary £27,500 pa. Year 1 up to £37,500; Year 2 up to £42,500; Year 3 up to £47,500.
Diversity and Inclusion is a must for any business that wants to succeed, and is definitely a priority for us at Broadridge.
Start date: January 2019, with assessment days at the end of November or start of December 2018.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Broadridge began as the brokerage services division of ADP in 1962. Since then, we’ve grown to be a valuable partner for the world’s leading financial institutions and corporate issuers – handling millions of trades involving trillions of dollars every day and over one billion investor communications per year. We became an independent, public
- Technology & IT, Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1962
193 Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, London E14 9SG, UK