- Redcar, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 04 Jun, 2019
- Posted on 23 Apr, 2019
Apprentice Gas Engineer (Apprenticeship) FORV80980Redcar or North Yorkshire areaSalary £3.90 per hourHours: 40 per week
Our client is a specialist heating services provider to public, domestic and commercial clients across the UK. Established in 1969, it offers professional gas installation, maintenance and servicing, as well as energy solutions, electrical installations and property building and maintenance services.
They are looking to recruit an Apprentice Gas Engineer, to cover mainly the Redcar and North Yorkshire area.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
• Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and recognised formal training, attaining the relevant craft qualification.
• Respond to daily appointments to ensure all repairs are carried out within target dates and times
• Respond to required emergency situations
• Assist in the annual gas servicing to gas appliances in accordance to manufacturers and Gas Industry Standards
• Assist with the installation and commissioning of domestic appliances in accordance with industry standards & manufacturers recommendations
• Accurate works order completion adhering to Gas Servicing Programme
• Assist in completing works in accordance with specification and gas safe regulations
• Completion of all relevant paperwork
• Ensure customer satisfaction and safety
• Participate in out of hour’s works, including overtime, call out etc. (if required)
• Work to operational procedures, safe working practices and H&S procedures
• Reporting of all accidents, near miss events or potential hazards
• Undertake all other maintenance works within remit
• Work flexibly with a diverse range of customers
• Follow any other reasonable request from management
Experience and Qualifications:
• Maths & English GCSE (or equivalent) - A - C (desirable)
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career with a fast paced business that offers great career opportunities.
Closing date: 15th May 2019
'Our client is committed to achieving equal opportunities in employment’
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Discover thousands of entry to mid-level jobs on Advance.careers. All opportunities - one platform, curated for you by AI-powered career assistant.
About Blue Octopus Recruitment
Our no nonsense approach delivers a flat fee recruitment solution to some of the UK’s largest companies.
- Recruitment & HR
- Otley, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2010