You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 29 Jul, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
TI people are looking for an experienced Sales or HR professional to aid in the business development and expansion throughout the North American region. The role is ideally suited to a proactive and versatile person with an entrepreneurial flair, as the role will likely evolve as the business does. You must be confident and have great telephone manner as cold calling prospective clients, sales support and relationship management will all be major aspects of the role.Who we are looking for
- Schedule sales meeting appointments in the North American market for the managing director.
- Proactive calling and email marketing campaigns.
- SFDC & Mail Chimp management.
- Active use of LinkedIn in order to identify prospective clients.
- Support growth within existing client relationships.
- Playing an active role in the client renewal process.
- 18 months experience (in a sales role or HR related industry is ideal).
- Graduate from a leading university.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent telephone manner,
- Willingness and desire to drive the business through a growth stage.
- Willing to commute to Liverpool Street, London.
- Able to work full time.
- £30,000 Salary.
- Working within a fun and dynamic environment.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About TI People
The world of work is changing: Digital disrupts corporate strategy. Companies are changing the way they organise work and manage people. Founded in 2016, TI People is located in Hamburg, London, San Francisco, and Washington DC, helping organisations transform to innovate people management. We have designed a unique consulting model to aid se
- Technology & IT
- London, UK
- Founded in 2016