- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 05 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 06 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Are you a digital market superstar looking for a new challenge? We’re on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Manager. Enness is a leading independent whole of market mortgage brokerage, catering to high net worth clients with complex lending requirements. Our dedicated in-house marketing team work across all of our services to promote the Enness brand.
Reporting to our Head of Marketing, this varied role will suit a digital marketing mega star who wants to build on their experience in a dynamic and progressive company.
- Implementing online marketing strategies directly resulting in qualified lead generation for the business.
- Planning and executing web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Delivering optimised digital content across a variety of platforms and providing recommendations for content development in line with SEO goals.
- Develop and maintain our social media presence
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessing these against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimising spend and performance aligned with these.
- Performing keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimise existing content and develop opportunities.
- Managing Google Analytics, ensuring all campaigns are monitored and implement data led improvements based on insights.
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies.
- Planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience.
- Utilising strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end client experience across multiple channels and touch points.
- Instrumenting conversion points and optimising user funnels
- Collaborating with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluating emerging technologies. Providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
We’re looking for a candidate with:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Minimum five years work experience in digital marketing within a commercial environment
- Working knowledge of Hubspot highly beneficial
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics and experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Established over a decade ago by Hugh Wade-Jones and Islay Robinson, Enness is a British mortgage brokerage with offices in London, Monaco and Dubai, specialising in high value and complex cases.
We are proud to work with an unrivalled panel of over 250 lenders, including private banks, institutional investors and alternative finance p
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2007
152 West End Ln, London NW6 1SB