- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
About the job
Skill Rail is an online student recruitment platform offering companies a range of recruitment, freelance and consulting services. Our team are young and entrepreneurial and thrive on challenging ourselves to deliver a unique service. We are based out of a King’s Cross Co-Working space but operate and offer our services globally.
We require an intern who is willing and confident to take on large responsibilities from day one. You will manage the following areas:
- Developing our network of clients through targeted partnerships with agents both in the UK and abroad. This will require great communication and management skills.
- Research and validation of business concepts. Involving survey creation and distribution along with subsequent reporting and analysis.
- Managing a portfolio of freelance operations Skill Rail is running. This will involve communication between clients and our freelancers to ensure projects are running smoothly and that the client is happy with our service.
- Online sales through using our online platforms, helping to develop acquisition strategies and keeping up regular communication with our potential clients.
- Content writing including blogging for our website
With these responsibilities you will quickly develop a whole host of skills. We don’t expect the finished article when you join us. Our whole team will help you learn the business and the role you will be completing but once you are ready you will take on real responsibility that others rely on.
Who we are looking for
- High level or written and verbal English
- Confident speaker
- Sales experience (ideal)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Skill Rail is an online platform based in London for university students and graduates seeking internships and freelance projects hosted by companies that can ultimately hire them based on their performance.
In turn, we help companies achieve affordable work and improve their hiring decisions based on real data about candidates.&n
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2016