- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 27 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
About the job
Skill Rail is an online student recruitment platform offering companies a range of recruitment, freelance and consulting services. Our team are young and entrepreneurial and thrive on challenging ourselves to deliver a unique service. We are based out of a King’s Cross Co-Working space but operate and offer our services globally.
We require an intern who is willing and confident to take on large responsibilities from day one. You will manage the following areas:
- Developing our network of clients through targeted partnerships with agents both in the UK and abroad. This will require great communication and management skills.
- Research and validation of business concepts. Involving survey creation and distribution along with subsequent reporting and analysis.
- Managing a portfolio of freelance operations Skill Rail is running. This will involve communication between clients and our freelancers to ensure projects are running smoothly and that the client is happy with our service.
- Online sales through using our online platforms, helping to develop acquisition strategies and keeping up regular communication with our potential clients.
- Content writing including blogging for our website
With these responsibilities