- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 31 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 01 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 15.0 per hour
To be considered for the role, the following responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Processing and checking of incoming man day sheets, expense forms and other invoices from external suppliers and input into our invoicing system.
* Ensure all incoming costs are allocated to correct project codes.
* Monitor receipt of payment for invoices raised and chase for overdue payments where required.
* Use the in-house invoicing system to manage all of the invoicing requirements as directed,
* Ideally University degree or similar level qualification
* Accounts payable/invoicing experience would be advantageous
* Knowledge of working with payment/invoicing systems
* Well organised and ability to work within tight time frames
* Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
* Ability to work independently
If you are immediately available, please send your up to date CV
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About LMA Recruitment
LMA Recruitment is an award winning, professional services recruitment organisation, with offices in London and Singapore. Since the inception of the business in 1999, LMA Recruitment have been have providing specialist, quality driven and ethical recruitment services to an enviable client base which covers both financial services and c
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1999
Pellipar House, 9 Cloak Ln, London, UK