You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 25 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Natixis UK is looking for a(n) Intern/ Business Management
Natixis is the international corporate and investment banking, asset management, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 31.2 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne.
With more than 17,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into four main business lines: Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate & Investment Banking, Insurance and Specialized Financial Services. A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE's banking networks.
Natixis CIB Asia Pacific provides regional corporate and financial institution clients with tailor-made financing and capital markets solutions as well as access to global financial markets, while supporting the development of Natixis' European and international clients in Asia Pacific.
Overall purpose of the role:
Intern role with London Business Management:
· Project management & Organization
· Contribute to Global Markets performance reporting framework
· Address operational issues in close collaboration with all functions of the bank
Main responsibilities and duties of the role (indicate if any are shared, if so with which other position):
Assist the Business Management:
· Interact with all key stakeholders from front to back either in London, Paris or any other location
· Contribute to projects in quality of either project manager and/or contributor
· Contribute to the production of reports and KPI (business perf reports, budgets, dashboard, etc)
· Support the development of the business activities (business cases, new product & new activity
· Prepare and maintain documentation
Responsible for producing:
Project & project management deliverables
Budget related reports and dashboards
Contractual plus flexibility required in order to meet operational requirements and business needs
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Natixis is the international corporate, investment, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 35 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne.
With more than 16,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that ar
- Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in
25 Dowgate Hill, London, UK