You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Leatherhead, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 28 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
- Booking, organising and hosting customer meetings and technology days
- Account-management; project-based work, regular customer contact, managing timescales and understanding strategy
Skills & Experience
- Possess good initiative
- Able to work independently but also within a team to achieve results
- Quick learner and able to keep up with new and emerging technologies
Bytes provide a full induction programme to all new starters to help integrate them into the company and provide awareness of the full level of support available. This includes training in all propositions, regular vendor training, internal systems and telephone training plus the opportunity to attend external course.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Competitive + Benefits
Handcrafted solutions...first class results.
Our world class search technology and tools enables them to find the most relevant job. Your job!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Bytes Software Services
Bytes Software Services specialise in Software Licensing, Software Asset Management, Microsoft Licensing, Cloud , Virtualisation, Security, Storage Services and Training. We also work closely with partners to manage technology deployment.
With over 300 staff across five locations in the UK and Ireland we have gained an enviable reputati
- Technology & IT
- in Leatherhead, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1982