- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
YOUPLUS is developing AI-powered technology that fundamentally changes the way we search, use video and produces real-time at-scale consumer insights. We seek a dynamic SALES MANAGER to grow our client base for our fast-paced, global company. Based in London this position will coordinate between offices in Bangalore, New York, Chicago, San Francisco and Singapore.
Youplus is bringing to market the world’s first Video Opinion Index and Search Engine (VOISE). Video is growing so fast it is driving 74% of traffic on the internet today. People are already consuming over a billion hours of video and conducting more than 5 billion searches for video content every day. 90% of people report that videos influence what they buy and 84% trust video reviews as much as they trust their friends. This vast video web of public opinion remains a black box: unsearchable, unquantifiable, immeasurable.
You’re resilient, agile, flexible and will thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment. You’re detailed oriented (but not obsessed), a critical thinker and comfortable with navigating ambiguity. You’re eager to learn, open to feedback, happy to contribute and to share, a natural collaborator who excels in bringing people together around his projects. Most importantly you are inspired by what we are working hard to achieve and you’re excited to build a career path for yourself as we grow!
As a successful Sales Manager, you’ll establish and grow our US client base. Our clients are the largest consumer good companies, E-commerce and marketplace platforms. Your prospects will be individuals working in market research, insights, strategic planning as well as CMOs. You are resourceful, proactive, and efficient while maintaining an approachable and professional presence internally and externally. You will actively contribute to Youplus’ rapid growth while finding a great place to work, in a highly collaborative team.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and create relationships with prospects and clients
- Work with customers to outline all strategic benefits of the Youplus technology and value proposition
- Support and leverage senior sales staff in a host of sales related tasks
- Develop, prepare, and nurture client relationships
- Manage each project with meticulous care
- Advocate customer needs/issues and support internal operational teams in ensuring the smooth delivery of services to the clients
- Drive sales from a variety of revenue streams with partners
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial culture completing complex tasks with competing deadlines
- Communicate directly, professionally, and thoroughly on behalf of the Youplus internally and externally
- Support the team and collaborate effectively and proactively across all departments
- Display grit and strong work ethic by going above and beyond with enthusiasm
Experience and values that you’ll bring
- 1+ years of applicable experience preferably market research selling and supporting sales efforts in the Market Research, Insights space or for a disruptive technology
- Exceptional presentation, PowerPoint, writing and speaking skills
- Reactivity, ability to work fast and adapt to a relentless pace
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit, start-up experience
- High integrity and respect for confidential information
- Undergraduate degre
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.