- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 30 May, 2019
- Posted on 31 Mar, 2019
- Start date: 30 May, 2019
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,500+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 5,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In six short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently at 140, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in Berlin, Amsterdam, Porto, Nantes and San Francisco. 🌍
We're now post Series-D funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100, a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company & #80 in the Financial Times Fastest Growing 1000 EU Companies. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
- Contracting hotels as well as travel options.
- Supporting senior contractors with uploading deals onto our system.
- Managing our travel offering and keeping it up to date.
- Working with and managing relationships with existing external suppliers.
- Fluent English (written/spoken). (Spoken and written French / Spanish / German / Portuguese desirable)
- A student studying a degree, in either a UK based higher education institute or an EU University.
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking & successfully reaching deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Excel including using formula.
- Good maths level for price and margin calculations.
- Strong organisational skills and very detail oriented.
- Quick at understanding backend systems.
- Fun to work with!
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in an analytical subject
We’re a team of 140 located in an amazing the heart of Camden. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits also include:
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture
Discover thousands of entry to mid-level jobs on Advance.careers. All opportunities - one platform, curated for you by AI-powered career assistant.
Festicket is the world's largest community website for music festivals.
Festicket provides fans of live music a unique, hassle-free, and money-saving service to discover and book ticket & packages for their next festival trips. Working closely with its festival partners and suppliers, Festicket packages festival tickets, accom
- Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2013