You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 28 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 327.0 per week
Entry level finance role working for a medium sized private equity firm, suited to someone who is AAT qualified and/or degree educated with 6-18 months experience or equivalent. Full training and study support provided and experience in financial services isn’t essential. Career progression is pretty much guaranteed and you’ll be working as part of finance team of 10.
- Maintenance of accounts payable function including processing of purchase invoices and preparing fortnightly payment runs
- Support the Management Accountant in maintaining the UK Advisor general ledger through journal entries and accounts reconciliation
- Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist accounting team with monthly reconciliations of UK and offshore entities
- Support cost reviews, budgeting and forecasting
- First review of GP call and distribution notices
- Continually strive to improve processes, systems, controls and reporting
- Ad-hoc internal and external reporting requests
- Either AAT qualified or degree educated with 6-18 months experience in a junior finance role or equivalent
- Strong numerical and detail orientated skillset is essential
- Self-driven, quality and results-oriented with an ability to work well under pressure
- Reliable, hardworking and ambitious
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Specifically Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Experience of using Sun Accounts would be an advantage
Salary on offer is £27-30k plus study support and bonus. Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Eames Consulting Group
Eames Consulting Group connects the financial and professional services sectors with the talent needed to succeed. With offices in London, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong, our services include retained and contingent search, contract and interim solutions.
Occupying the mid-to-senior levels of the market, we work in close partnership with
- Banking & Financial Services, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2002