- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 24 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 26 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 900.0 per month
As an Audit Senior Manager you will be responsible for performing walkthroughs, conducting testing, documenting results and drafting recommendations to represent to senior management. This will involve both quantitative and qualitative risk audits as well as assisting closure verification for regulatory-raised issues. There will also be some overlap with operational and credit risk.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
* 8+ years audit experience within investment banks and the Big 4
* Strong track record on audits for market risk - both quantitative and qualitative
* Strong testing, documentation, recommendation drafting
* Excellent communication and presentation skills to senior management
* Numerate degree from a leading academic institution
* Big 4 experience within audit is highly desirable
This is a £700-£900/day contract role initially for six months.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Alexander Ash Consulting
Alexander Ash Consulting is a specialist recruitment consultancy which supplies senior, permanent and contract resources into a variety of verticals including Financial Services, Technology, Digital and Consulting.
Our goal is to provide a 'quality service' through a combination of delivery from an extensive network of leading consultants
- Technology & IT, Banking & Financial Services, Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2005
52 Upper St, Islington, London N1 0QH, UK