You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Birmingham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 21,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Listed in the Top 20 Best Companies to Work for in the UK, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
The company is one of the UK’s fastest growing companies, is a leader in Technology & Digital Change Recruitment and pride themselves on treating their employees differently.
For starters, the founder has committed to gifting 40% of the equity to the employees, so their staff not only work for the business, but they own it!
Secondly, they focus on making it the best possible place to develop your career. As a result, they have been in the Sunday Times Best Companies listings, and were named as one of the Top 20 Best Companies to Work For in the UK for the last 5 years in a row!
The business has huge growth plans, with offices currently in London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Hamburg, with plans to expand their global footprint to New York and LA in 2019.
If you want to work in a highly rewarding environment, have a great peer group, develop fast and be a co-owner of an award winning and highly acclaimed business, then our client may be the perfect fit for you!
- Basic Salary of 25k + uncapped commission. Average first year earnings between £40,000-£50,000
- Comprehensive training scheme
- Share options
- Fast track to management scheme
- Fully expensed paid trips abroad for top performers
- Office activities including skiing once a year, parties and hospitality days
- Pension scheme, free private healthcare and free gym membership
- Opportunity to work abroad for top performers
- Telephoning/meeting businesses, looking to develop professional relationships
- Autonomy over your own projects, with the mentorship from Managers
- Placing top calibre candidates in high paying roles across the globe
- Negotiating new business contracts
- Managing the whole recruitment process
- Closing business deals
- Minimum 2:2 degree from a Top University
- Passion, integrity, ambition and tenacity
- A sociable outlook, that can build relationships with ease
- Extra-curricular achievements or commercial experience shown through internships or part-time jobs
- Inherent competitive nature
- Great communication skills
- Resilient, hardworking and persuasive
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About RedTusk Recruitment
RedTusk was established with the overriding objective to deliver high performing sales personnel to some of world’s most exciting businesses. We take pride in everything we do and work collectively to deliver a service that sets us apart from our competition. We are fiercely ambitious and driven to become your sales recruitment partner of cho
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2016