You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Luxury Sportswear Brand Monreal London is seeking an E-commerce Intern to join its London team for a 3-12 month work experience internship placement. You will be reporting into the Digital Revenue Executive and also occasionally work with Digital Marketing.
Monreal’s mission is to remove the boundaries between sport and fashion and change the way people perceive activewear. Over the last 5 years, Monreal has grown from a niche women’s tennis brand to an international luxury sportswear and athleisure company. The brand is sold at some of the world's most prestigious retailers across Europe, US and Asia in both physical and online retail and successfully operates an online flagship e-Commerce store running on one of the top ecommerce platforms.
All exclusively made in Europe, the brand uses luxury high-performance stretch fabrics and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques to create pieces that streamline and support the body, while providing durability and comfort. The brand approaches every collection the same way they would a fashion collection. The only difference: performance comes first.
AREAS OF INVOLVEMENT:
- Assisting the Ecommerce manager with the management of the online business both brand and ecommerce to time targets.
Operation and Analysis:
- Monitoring of customer orders, sales and shipments
- Learning to work between 3 systems: the website, the warehouse and our internal stock management system
- Looking after all aspects of online products starting with imagery and description and ending with barcodes and stock level management
- Work closely with the wider team to ensure marketing activities are aligned with the website function
- Monitor monthly accounts, analysing and reporting on variances and outcomes of promotional activity on the website
- Regularly review competitive websites in terms of product range, marketing initiatives, and functionality and customers offerings (delivery costs/lead times, packaging etc).
Photoshoots and imagery handling:
- Helping with seasonal shoot preparation and being hands on during the shoot day
- Being able to make adjustments to imagery in Photoshop and other editing software would be an advantage
- Ensuring the product is represented according to the design team brief to market it to our customers in the best way
- Help to manage relationship and services with 3rd party
- Working with Operations and Warehouse Account Manager
- Assisting with Customer Service
- Working with E-com team to manage and monitor undelivered orders, refunds, exchanges and other customer emails including complaint handling
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- Ideally an interest and affiliation with sports performance wear
- Strong analytical skills: enjoying working with numbers and competence when dealing with data
- Excel competent and good knowledge of Office programs
- Knowledge of editing software such as Photoshop would be an advantage
- Experience working with Word Press of Shopify is needed
- A can-do attitude with a strong drive and determination to get things done and overcome obstacles with hands on approach.
- Detail oriented and organized with strong follow through
- Driven, motivated and eager to learn
- Not accepting graduates. Must be still enrolled in college/ university
The candidate must be based in London and able to work from our office in West London. Please send CV, portfolio and cover letter via button below to apply for this role.APPLY HERE
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Monreal London
Monreal London is a luxury brand that straddles the line between sports and fashion, designed for women who care as much about style as they do about scoring. With its roots in tennis, Monreal fuses fashion and function in an innovative, modern and alluring twist on traditional activewear.
All exclusively made in Europe, the brand
- Art & Design, Consumer goods
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2013