- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 13 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
This is an opportunity to join a very fast growing and entrepreneurial accountancy and business advisory firm. As part of the FS team, you will gain exposure to a huge breadth of clients ranging from blue chip companies to fast growing and exciting start-ups.
As a Manager within the Financial Crime team, you will support the Senior Manager and Partner in managing the financial crime engagements across our portfolio of clients. In addition, you will play a key role in developing the financial crime team and service offering.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with all clients
- Management of financial crime reviews from planning to preparation of draft reports, effectively delegating to the Assistant Manager
- Coaching of fieldwork team and review of working papers.
- Assist with engagement administration including preparation of engagement letters.
- Ensure team members respond to review points raised.
- Discuss issues that arise with internal team and client management.
- Be alive to possible business opportunities for the team and bring to the attention of the Senior Manager and relevant Partner.
- Assist with realising the financial crime opportunities through marketi
Grovelands is an award winning provider of high quality interim, contract and permanent staff across financial services and life sciences.
We aim to be the most customer-centric resourcing company by reliably delivering the best available talent from graduates through to leadership.
At Grovelands we exceed all expectations o
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2009