- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
This is an opportunity to join a very fast growing and entrepreneurial accountancy and business advisory firm. As part of the FS team, you will gain exposure to a huge breadth of clients ranging from blue chip companies to fast growing and exciting start-ups.
As a Manager within the Financial Crime team, you will support the Senior Manager and Partner in managing the financial crime engagements across our portfolio of clients. In addition, you will play a key role in developing the financial crime team and service offering.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with all clients
- Management of financial crime reviews from planning to preparation of draft reports, effectively delegating to the Assistant Manager
- Coaching of fieldwork team and review of working papers.
- Assist with engagement administration including preparation of engagement letters.
- Ensure team members respond to review points raised.
- Discuss issues that arise with internal team and client management.
- Be alive to possible business opportunities for the team and bring to the attention of the Senior Manager and relevant Partner.
- Assist with realising the financial crime opportunities through marketing, recruitment, training and development of methodologies.
- Attend events and conferences as a representative of the Firm.
- Deliver projects in the required timeframe as agreed with the client.
- Ensure projects are well managed and commercially viable by budgeting effectively and billing clients promptly.
- Demonstrable experience in delivery of financial crime reviews and reporting to regulatory authorities.
- Knowledge of the UK and European financial crime regulatory environment (knowledge of the global environment an advantage).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Sound technical knowledge of financial products and / or customer-facing regulated activities.
Qualifications and skills
- Relevant financial crime and financial services experience.
- Strong academic background, ideally to degree level or equivalent.
- Good reporting writing and presentation skills.
- Financial Crime / AML professional qualification preferred.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Grovelands is an award winning provider of high quality interim, contract and permanent staff across financial services and life sciences.
We aim to be the most customer-centric resourcing company by reliably delivering the best available talent from graduates through to leadership.
At Grovelands we exceed all expectations o
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2009