- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,000.0 per year
This company is an integrated post-production house based in Central London, focused on making emotionally engaging, stunning, visual content. They work on stills and motion content across all platforms including online, mobile, and print.This is a 6 month to 12 month internship offering £18K to £22K with a potential to go permanent
Day-to-day activities will include...
- Working closely with the Executive Creative Director on the engagement insights team
- Using platforms and systems to optimise creative content from an emotional and visual impact
- Working with neuroscience partners to provide deep insights and predictive analytics about consumer perception of content by measuring the visual impact, emotional engagement and fit-to-brand of campaign imagery
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications...
- Degree educated
- Comfortable with Consumer Testing, Psychology & Statistical Analysis
- Interest in imagery, and creativity
- Experience working with databases statistical analysis software such as JMP and data visualisation software such as Tableau would be a big advantage
What are the perks of working at this company?
- On the job training for vario
More hot jobs for you
Internship at Inspiring Interns