- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 30 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 31 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Powering informed decisions
U.S. News Researcher
The Kantar Media Planning division maintains a forward calendar of over 250,000 logically-categorised events covering the news, business, financial and entertainment sectors.
We are now recruiting for our U.S. News team, the successful candidate will help research and maintain U.S. news and politics content on a comprehensive online forward planning calendar which also covers entertainment, lifestyle, business and UK events. Please note, this is an entry level position.
Kantar Media is a global leader in media intelligence, providing clients with the data they need to make informed decisions on all aspects of media measurement, monitoring and selection. Part of Kantar, the data investment management arm of WPP, Kantar Media provides the most comprehensive and accurate intelligence on media consumption, performance and value.
- Researching and adding content to the Kantar Media planning websites
- Checking and editing items on a regular basis
- Responsibility for content in specific U.S. states and subject areas
- Processing incoming emails to confirm the accuracy of our content
- Telephone and web checking content
- Knowledge of U.S. current affairs and an active interest in U.S. news
- Good IT and typing skills and an ability to use the Internet and social media as effective research tools
- Good telephone manner
- High level of literacy – familiarity with American English with strong grammar and spelling
- Good organisational skills and time management
- Proven ability to prioritise large volumes of data effectively and work to strict daily and weekly deadlines
- Ability to accurately interpret and summarise press releases
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility and reliability
- Team ethic
8-hour shift on rota between core hours of 7am - 7pm
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please click to apply.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Kantar Worldpanel
Kantar Worldpanel is the global expert in shoppers’ behaviour.
Through continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions, Kantar Worldpanel inspires successful decisions by brand owners, retailers, market analysts and government organisations globally.
With over 60 years’ experience, a team of 3,500, and services
- Science & Research
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2002
W Gate, London W5