You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS) is the fast-growing B2B partnership business of Expedia Group. We give our partners access to travel inventory and technology to reach new markets and better serve their customers. We are truly a global business, working with partners who serve all types of travelers – from airlines, to online travel agencies, to corporate travel management companies to offline travel agencies and more. The market opportunity is huge, and at EPS we believe that innovation and a great team culture are key to continuing to grow our business and delight our partners.
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge? As EPS continues to grow we are seeking a FinanceManager to join the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team based at our Angel office. This could be the
In this role, you will play a key part within the EPS FP&A team. You will deliver high quality reporting and analysis to the business leaders on financial performance, consolidating the results across the separate EPS business divisions and managing the analysis of key P&L drivers to support effective decision-making. You will partner with the business at all levels to help drive the business forward.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Consolidation– Creating a consolidated EPS reporting suite to deliver analysis and insight on key P&L trends, identifying drivers of business performance and improving understanding and transparency in reporting.
- Monthly reporting on performance against Forecast, identifying key drivers and flagging any underlying opportunities/issues.
- Update Corporate on the EPS consolidated weekly outlook
- Business partnering with business unit FP&A leads to get in depth analysis behind P&L drivers.
- Leadership Team updates on key commissions and cost of sales drivers, and benchmarking across business divisions.
Forecasting – Take a strategic view on the performance of the business in order to project the future performance expectations, balancing risks and opportunities in the market.
- Take responsibility for coordination of all functions to deliver timely forecast and challenge assumptions
- Lead the EPS forecast timetable to get all key stakeholders aligned on expectations and timelines
- Create and maintain the EPS 3 year strategic plan model and use that insight to shape the quarterly forecast process
EPS reporting structure maintenance – be responsible for leading and influencing decisions around the key reporting structures across EPS
- Own and maintain coherent cross EPS finance reporting framework and models to be able to flex reporting to evolving business needs
- Manage the EPS management unit and cost centre structure in Oracle to ensure that systems support the data requirements behind EPS reporting
- Manage all the EPS intercompany relationships within Expedia Group to ensure that the relevant management units are maintained and intercompany revenue recognized in line with policy
ProjectWork– As EPS is on the road to consolidating the Expedia Group B2B partnerships there will be projects required to ensure harmonization of reporting and processes.
- Build out reporting capabilities by liaising with Analytics and Data Intelligence in order to provide improved insight to business partners.
- Drive improved transparency and accountability over P&L dynamics, with a robust framework for ongoing analysis.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA), BA/BSc 2:1 or above (or equivalent), and strong academic record
- Experience with analysis, forecasting, and management reporting with experience in streamlining processes
- Advanced excel modelling skills with experience of handling large and complex data sets
- Strong analytical skills for interpreting financial information and providing insight in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills (both written and verbal)
- Professional “can do” work ethic, with the ability to handle many conflicting tasks
- Great presentation skills and experience of Powerpoint
- Hyperion experience a plus
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At Expedia we are revolutionising travel through the power of technology. Every second of every day, we send two travellers on a trip. We sell enough tickets to fill nearly six hundred 737 airplanes every day, and our mobile apps have been downloaded more than 10 million times across 180 countries.
What does this mean to you?
- Consulting & Accounting, Technology & IT, Sport, Leisure & Tourism
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1994