You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Hailsham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Salary: £22,000 (£30K OTE)
Sector: E-learning platform
Responsible for an E-Learning platform that has broken the mould, our client’s software offering is enjoyed by 3 million customers worldwide. They’re looking for driven graduates to help enhance their presence further.
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £22,000
- Y1 OTE of £30K
- Full bespoke training
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Modern, attractive offices
Once you have obtained a thorough understanding of the company and its service offering, you’ll begin to perform client outreach. You’ll call through to clients off the back of outbound marketing campaigns in order to generate leads for the senior sales team. You’ll develop rapport with potential clients and online training providers, sending emails to follow up on stated interest.
The successful candidate will enjoy a unique graduate package, excellent career and earning potential within a social, inclusive atmosphere are just some of the perks made available to the Graduate Sales Executive!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the company and its service offering in order to best educate potential clients
- Develop rapport with prospects over the phone off the back of outbound marketing campaigns
- Follow up via email and build initial client relationships in order to obtain a regular pipeline of leads
- Meet monthly targets on accepted leads
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- A strong work ethic
- Ambitious and driven
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- in Hailsham, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995