Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- Oxford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Sales Support Placement
Intel has a number of exciting Sales Support internship opportunities working with our Global Accounts and UK Sales teams.
The Sales support intern responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing sales and marketing enablement programs
- Supporting client requirements
- Understanding the concept of bringing marketing and branding to the clients
- Coordinating and supporting Intel and customer sponsored events
- Providing support to your sales teams, including team and project budget management
- Analysing and collating data on sales activities, customer, product and market trends
At the end of your internship you will have gained valuable skills and experience working for a dynamic innovative technology leader!
This is a 13 month fixed-term placement suitable for students currently studying a degree course in a relevant discipline e.g. Business, Marketing, Computer Studies, IT Management for Business, and is targeted at 2nd year students enrolled in a 4 years bachelor's degree which includes a year in industry (or equivalent).
Additional skills required include:
- Ability to engage with Customers in a clear, professional and responsive manner
- Comfortable working
About Get Into Teaching
If you’re thinking about becoming a teacher, you’ve come to the right place. There are a range of routes into teaching and it can be difficult to decide which one is best for you. We can provide a comprehensive programme of support and guidance throughout the application process. Our services are completely free and designed to provide you wi
- Academia & Education
- in Oxford, UK
- Founded in