You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Oxford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 22 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Sales Support Placement
Intel has a number of exciting Sales Support internship opportunities working with our Global Accounts and UK Sales teams.
The Sales support intern responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing sales and marketing enablement programs
- Supporting client requirements
- Understanding the concept of bringing marketing and branding to the clients
- Coordinating and supporting Intel and customer sponsored events
- Providing support to your sales teams, including team and project budget management
- Analysing and collating data on sales activities, customer, product and market trends
At the end of your internship you will have gained valuable skills and experience working for a dynamic innovative technology leader!
This is a 13 month fixed-term placement suitable for students currently studying a degree course in a relevant discipline e.g. Business, Marketing, Computer Studies, IT Management for Business, and is targeted at 2nd year students enrolled in a 4 years bachelor's degree which includes a year in industry (or equivalent).
Additional skills required include:
- Ability to engage with Customers in a clear, professional and responsive manner
- Comfortable working in a self-directed environment - motivated self-starter
- Analytical & creative problem solving and risk taking skills
- Ability to work well in a diverse/virtual team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a business, customer-facing situation
- Ability to adapt quickly when faced with new situations and new people
- Ability to deal with conflicting information and working within a high-pressured environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint would be an added advantage
Intel makes possible the most amazing experiences of the future
You know us best for our processors. But we do so much more. We are makers, catalysts and inventors. We innovate at the boundaries of technology to make amazing experiences possible for business and society, and for every person on Earth.
Throughout our proud history, Intel has continuously expanded the reach, influence and power of computing to improve people's everyday lives. With employees in 63 countries and customers in over 120 countries, Intel's products and services create the foundation for limitless invention. Intel is like no other company on the planet: our technology is a critical part of an increasingly interdependent ecosystem that creates and expands value for shareholders, partners, customers and society.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Get Into Teaching
Considering a career in teaching? Looking for help and advice on how to go about it? You've come to the right place.There are a range of routes into teaching and it can be difficult to decide which one is best for you. We can provide a comprehensive programme of support and guidance throughout the application process. Our services are complet
- Academia & Education
- Manchester, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in 1985