You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Huddersfield, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
£22,000 (up to £25K OTE)
We’re recruiting for highly ambitious candidates with great communication skills to join a consultancy client of ours in their York office on their new Graduate Scheme.
Working within multiple sectors on this scheme, you'll get the chance to win over new clients on their first class products and services. At the forefront of a fast-moving and dynamic market, this client really values a fresh approach from their talent – demonstrate the right drive and determination and you could quickly be matching this firm's growth.
- Building and developing relationships with potential clients
- Providing and consulting on company solutions
- Communicating with customers over the phone and via email
- Collaborating with internal and external marketing team on campaigns and promoting the brand
- Processing orders and providing quotations
- Troubleshooting and offering advice on company products
- Learning about developments and trends in the field
You’ll need to be:
- A university graduate (Bachelor's degree or equivalent)
- Passion for technology
- Ambitious and driven
- Basic salary of £22k
- Potential of up to £25k OTE
- Excellent scope for progression
- Bonus/incentives in a dynamic, closely-knit team
- Market leading training and development courses
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful).
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- in Huddersfield, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995