You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Over the last two years, new leadership at Creative Skillset have reshaped the organisation and refocused our strategy on the screen industries, clarifying our purpose and value. Our mission is to lead on building skills and talent, creating a properly inclusive workforce to power sustainable growth for the UK’s screen industries.
Our Board and Advisory Councils comprise committed senior industry leaders from across the screen sector – film, television, visual effects, animation and games – representing large and small organisations across the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity to working with employers and educational institutions serving the screen industries to signpost outstanding courses that are proven to produce passionate and industry-ready graduates.
To provide essential coordination and high-level administrative support, helping achieve targets and deliverables across all areas of the organisation, with a particular focus on activities within Accredtiation and Standards.
Supporting the Accreditation team, including:
- Work with the Senior Development Manager to guide and support applications through the Tick accreditation process
- Schedule and facilitate panel assessments for applicant institutions
- Recruit, brief and monitor external industry evaluators as part of accreditation process
- Schedule and implement and moderate annual monitoring for Ticked courses
- Develop and implement effective operational systems and processes for Accreditation activity and ensure recording and filing procedures are GDPR compliant and that audit trails are clear, accessible and accurate
Supporting the Standards team, including:
- Assessing applications for apprenticeship certification (for England, Wales and Scotland) in a timely manner
- Building knowledge of Apprenticeship frameworks/requirements for certification
- Responding to queries from apprenticeship providers
- Printing and posting of apprenticeship certificates
- Representing Creative Skillset at regular FISSS meetings
- Processing Skills Passport applications and responding to related queries
- Working collaboratively with other coordinators across the business, meeting regularly to discuss priorities and provide support as appropriate to meet wider business objectives
- Work directly with the other Business Project Coordinator as required to support the timely completion of Partnerships projects
- Provide flexible cover for the other Business Project Coordinators
- Manage electronic filing systems and set up and maintain libraries and archives
- Collect, collate and disseminate various data and information
- Work and engage with internal and external parties to ensure relevant project deliverables
- Data mining and desk based research
- Experience or knowledge of grant making
- Experience or knowledge of the screen industries.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Creative Skillset
We are the UK-wide strategic skills body that works with employers, individuals, trade associations, unions, learning and training providers, Government and its public agencies and other key organisations to ensure that the UK's Creative Industries have continued access now, and in the future, to the skills and tale
- in London, UK
- Founded in