You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Norwich, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Trainee Client Executive – Marine Insurance
Location – Norwich
Are you interested in building relationships with clients internationally for a market-leading, global organisation that can provide long term career progression? If so we are currently looking to expand our specialist Marine Insurance team in Norwich and are very interested in speaking with top talent.
Based out of the Norwich office, the Trainee Client Executive will work part of a team who are responsible for the profitable handling and growth of existing marine insurance accounts. Working closely with Servicing Teams, Placement Specialists and Insurers to effectively manage a portfolio of marine clients and ensure best practice is achieved.
- Working towards servicing a worldwide portfolio of clients produced on a wholesale as well a retail basis
- Working towards servicing both renewals and new business from the Principal’s initial enquiry through to the handing over of the placing slip to the Documentation / Policy Department for processing and invoicing
- Working towards providing full reviews of the risks proposed, preparation of underwriting presentations, production of draft insurance contracts set out in a slip format and include detailed premium and claim analysis
- Placement of business with insurers in a number of ways
- Traditional broking into Lloyd’s of London and other London based insurers
- Electronic trading
- Trading direct with underwriters based overseas
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required
- Marine insurance experience would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiating and Influencing skills
- Proficient with software packages such as Word and Excel.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines is essential
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: pension, health and welfare, tuition assistance, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: mmc.com. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Marsh Ltd
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, protect against — and recover from — the "what ifs" in life. In today’s increasingly uncertain global business environment, Marsh helps clients to surviv
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1871