You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 28,000.0 per year
£22,000 - £28,000 per annum OTE £15,000 (Uncapped)
Are you to looking immerse yourself as a Sales Consultant in a multifaceted business servicing the lucrative media industry?
As a Sales Executive for this market leading media agency, you will be given the opportunity to forge a gratifying career selling services into the media industry. This industry pioneer has developed their own technology to put them at the forefront of their field. They seek confident and coachable sales minded individuals to contribute to their growth. Their quirky offices are based in the heart of central London, where the team regularly get together for weekly drinks and activities. In addition you can expect to see much more of the world with regular travel to both Europe and the U.S. for conferences and events.
* Working towards weekly and monthly targets focusing on both activity and revenue to ensure you fulfil your sales potential and maximise your commission
* Developing new business relationships with brands across the UK and Europe to promote the brand you are representing and secure new clients
* Meeting clients to discuss terms of business and pitch media packages to develop strong relations and securing their custom
* Working alongside your team to create a social, motivating work environment
* A minimum of a 2:1 degree to ensure that you are able to comprehend and demonstrate complex ideas and solutions
* A demonstrable proactive, highly driven and resilient attitude will allow you to comfortably navigate through challenges faced within the role
* Strong communication, analytic and listening skills will enable you to successfully communicate with senior decision makers
* A confident, self- assured personality with a strong sense of integrity to ensure that you are capable of taking ownership and ultimate responsibility for your success
If a sales executive opportunity within a market leading media organisation, sounds like the perfect role for you, click the apply button NOW!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1992