You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,000.0 per year
3x Executive Search Graduate Researcher
£26,000 + bonuses
Our client is one of the world’s largest executive search firms, and is looking for three Graduate Researchers to join their growing team. Founded over 30 years, our client advises some of the most influential organisations on positioning leaders around the world, operating through 70 offices in 40 countries.
As a Graduate Researcher at this award-winning firm you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively and flexibly to help transform organisations and markets across multiple industries. Every Graduate Researcher has extensive training to become an expert in your chosen industry, whether it be Life Sciences, Industrial, Energy & Infrastructure and Financial Services and others.
Your role as a Graduate Researcher:
- Pitching – As a graduate researcher you will be assisting a consultant in preparing client presentations.
- Attending client meetings in order to support your consultant in constructing the brief.
- As a graduate researcher you will have to identify the top candidates’ profiles and assess their fit against the brief.
- Build shortlists of candidates.
- Organise candidate’s interviews, working with a consultant as well as any documentation the client will need as part of their process.
- Support with admin and organising meetings.
In order to thrive as a Graduate Researcher, our client looks for individuals who are:
- Undergraduate degree (preferably with a 2:1)
- A degree in Life Sciences or Business are particularly desirable
- Ability to build and maintain longstanding relationships with clientsand candidates
- Strong research skills and attention to detail
- Be prepared to take on a high level of responsibility from day one
- Be extremely organised & reliable
Our client is looking to fill these roles ASAP. If you think you have what it takes to join this award-winning firm as a Graduate Researcher – APPLY NOW!!!
- Contact: Chloe Lizzimore
- Job ID: 83230124
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK