- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,000.0 per year
3x Executive Search Graduate Researcher
£26,000 + bonuses
Our client is one of the world’s largest executive search firms, and is looking for three Graduate Researchers to join their growing team. Founded over 30 years, our client advises some of the most influential organisations on positioning leaders around the world, operating through 70 offices in 40 countries.
As a Graduate Researcher at this award-winning firm you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively and flexibly to help transform organisations and markets across multiple industries. Every Graduate Researcher has extensive training to become an expert in your chosen industry, whether it be Life Sciences, Industrial, Energy & Infrastructure and Financial Services and others.
Your role as a Graduate Researcher:
- Pitching – As a graduate researcher you will be assisting a consultant in preparing client presentations.
- Attending client meetings in order to support your consultant in constructing the brief.
- As a graduate researcher you will have to identify the top candidates’ profiles and assess their fit against the brief.
- Build shortlists of candidates.
- Organise candidate’s interviews, working with a consultant as well as any documentation the client