- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 19 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 26 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Graduate opportunities within Technology with PwC – 2019 Please click the 'Apply' link to go to the PwC website and find the details of each Technology opportunity individually
What we do
Our purpose is to build trust in society. Providing decision makers with information they can trust and giving investors’ confidence. Our high-quality audit adds insight and value and shows if a company is sustainable and profitable..
What you’ll do
We recognise that to bring value to our clients, we need to provide the best advice around technological innovation. With us, you’ll be at the forefront of new initiatives and explore emerging technologies and trends to help businesses. Whether that’s helping clients understand how technology can help them unlock their potential and protect their businesses, or using big data to provide insight and help steer strategy, this could be the right opportunity for you.
Maybe you’re studying a Technology or IT-related subject and you know your Hadoop from your R and your Cloud from your Hana. Or maybe you’re studying an Arts, Humanities, Science, Engineering or Maths subject. We’ll teach you the technical things you need to know. You just need to have a passion for technology and be willing to contribute early on.
No matter what your degree subject, we’re looking for people who are excited about harnessing opportunities presented by emerging technologies and influencing business. And doing that in a world that’s changing at an incredible rate.
What you’d do
You could join us in Data and Analytics, Forensic Technology Solutions, Technology Consulting or Technology Risk.
Reasons to join us
- Be part of the world’s leading professional services global network.
- Experience the best opportunities to learn, grow and excel, by learning on-the-job, learning from others, and through formal learning.
- Work in a supportive culture with access to a wide range of people to support your development - professional qualifications team, tutors, career coach and mentor and independent careers service team - to help you steer your career in your chosen direction.
- Be at the forefront of innovation and the heart of the digital revolution.
- Earn a competitive salary, holiday banking where you can accrue up to 40 days holiday and the ability to design a benefits package to meet your personal needs.
Visit our website for further details on what we can offer you.
What you need to bring us
- Forensic Technology Solutions: 2:1 in an IT or Technology-related degree subject
- All other areas: 2:1 or above in any degree subject
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 14 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last fourteen years.
Our continued success, size and scale, not forgetting our extensive client base creates a unique
- Consulting & Accounting
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1976
London Bridge St, London SE1