You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant- Fantastic Graduate Scheme
Salary & Commission Opportunities for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
Basic Salary: £23,000
1st Year OTE: £40,000+
2nd Year OTE: £40,000 - £60,000+
3rd Year OTE: £60,000 - £80,000+
Flexible Start Dates
Are you ambitious and motivated by money?
Have you played sport and competed at a high level?
Are you interested in a career that will allow you to realistically take control of your earnings and allow for fast career progression?
If so, Recruitment Consultancy could be the career for you!
Role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
This is a 360 recruitment role, so as a graduate trainee recruitment consultant you will be responsible for researching markets and
developing strong relationships with current and new clients.
Key Responsibilities for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
·Networking and developing relationships
· New Client acquisition - e.g. cold calling
· Face-to-face meetings with clients and candidates
· Candidate interview preparation and feedback
· Prepare and present offers & offer negotiation
Rewards for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Uncapped Exceptional Earning Potential
Incentives including: Cars, Rolex’s, Exotic Holidays
Quarterly all expenses paid holidays to Europe & the US
Fast track to management
Office bar for evening drinks
Successful candidates will have:
- Graduated with preferably a 2:1 degree or above (will consider 2:2 if candidate has excelled in sports etc.)
- A bright, hungry and driven personality - essential for working in this dynamic environment
- Overachieved on the sporting field
- Have a drive and passion for success
- B2B salesexperience is not essential but would be a distinct advantage
- Natural communication and presentation skills both on the phone and in person
My client’s employee’s personal opinion on the firm they work for:
"On my trial day I spoke to two consultants who told me about all the holidays they have been on paid for by the company. I was sold!!"
"The commission structure was really good and I could easily see how I could reach the OTE for my level. Plus having no thresholds or barriers on the commission sold it to me!"
Tenacity, ambition, determination, charisma, integrity, confidence and a desire to succeed in life quickly through a fast track career.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003