- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 08 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Sports People Needed!
If your university life was split between lectures and the sports field, and you see yourself as a competitive, driven and money hungry individual wanting to make the move to London - reach out now to find out what a career as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant could offer.
Location: Covent Garden, London
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 basic + uncapped commission (£38-43k OTE Year 1)
Role: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Company Summary: Recruitment Consultancy, London, Digital Marketing, Media, Technology
What is the role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?About the Recruitment Client:What does a career in Recruitment offer?Why Sports Students? Because they are naturally:
With Recruitment being one of the most lucrative career options in the world, if you strongly feel you have what it takes to succeed in a competitive, driven, ‘work hard-play hard’ environment - reach out today to speak with one of our Consultants about the recruitment career options open to you.
- Identifying high profile candidates across digital marketing and media, and placing them into your clients vacancies
- Network to seek the ‘hidden gems’ across the global market
- Attend client meetings across London, acquiring candidate profiles to work with
- Cold calling potential clients to win new business
- Specialise in placing executive/non-executive board members across a number of digital clients
- Great offices in Central London
- Over 60 years recruitment experience across the management team
- Highly prestigious and well-earned reputation in the global recruitment market
- Basic starting salary £20,000 - £25,000
- Uncapped commission structure (OTE Year 1 £43,000 on average with this client)
- Highly lucrative long term career options
- Invaluable sales and client facing skills
- Fun and lively office environment
- Highly competitive
- Naturally driven
- Ruthless in becoming #1!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
80 Cannon St, London, UK