You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 06 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Nigel Wright is delighted to be partnering with one of the UK's leading privately owned food businesses based in West London. The turnover of the group is now approximately £600m and has grown its turnover by over £100m in the last three years.
The business is looking for a passionate National Account Manager to join their UK grocery team, this is an exciting and unique time to be joining the business unit at the beginning of their fast-paced journey and for the right individual opportunity to grow and develop quickly within a dynamic environment.
- Have lead responsibility for key national retail, Wholesale or Foodservice customers;
- Be the main point of contact for these accounts, developing and maintaining effective relationships with the customer at all levels, specifically with the relevant Category Buyer and cross-functionally.
- The role of the National Account Manager includes, but is not limited to forecasting, price negotiation, full profit and loss (P&L) responsibility of key accounts, budgeting, category management, shopper marketing and logistics.
- Financial responsibilities will include for accurate forecasting across the portfolio i.e. cost, price, and volume
- Undertake data entry and administrative activities e.g. complete New Line Forms, Promotional proposals, update the Budget Tracker etc.
- Be of graduate calibre with branded FMCG experience;
- Have proven sales experience - likely to be currently in a field sales/National Account Executive role looking to want to step up to NAM post
- Possess strong administration and analytical skills;
- Demonstrate a professional manner, be very commercially aware and is interested in what the competition are doing;
- Confidence, motivation and determination, as well as the ability to deal with rejection;
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Nigel Wright Recruitment
Nigel Wright Recruitment is the leading specialist recruitment firm based in the North East of England, recruiting professionals across the North East, Cumbria and North Yorkshire.
Our reputation is for recruiting executive, finance, sales, marketing, IT, HR, supply chain, manufacturing and engineering roles across all secto
- Recruitment & HR
- Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1988