You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 30 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 400.0 per week
Are you a recent graduate looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Have you had experience of supporting young people who have social, emotional and mental health difficulties and would like to secure a long term position immediately?
Perhaps you are considering a future in teaching, social work, or educational psychology and would like vital paid experience in a school setting supporting SEMH?
- Primary Learning Support Assistant
- Providing support to the inclusion team / 1:1 interventions
- Long term role
- Fantastic development opportunities
- Ongoing training
- SENCo support
- £300 - £400 per week
- Apply now to avoid missing out on shortlisting for interviews
- Degree in Psychology, Education, Social Work or Core Subject
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent communicator
- Previous experience supporting pupils with SEMH
- Commitment to supporting and nurturing pupils
- 1:1 pupil development
- Some pupils have additional learning and developmental needs
- Supporting the implementations of pupil learning plans
- Excellent experience prior for aspiring teachers / educational psychologists / social workers
- Previous experience of SEN communication strategies advantageous
- Mainstream 2 form entry primary with dedicated inclusion department
- Lovely, vibrant environment with superb resources and facilities
- Supportive senior leadership team and SENCo
- Onsite parking
If this Primary Learning Support Assistant role sounds perfect for you, click ‘Apply Now’ to send your CV to Kimberley at i-teachers today.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Here at i-teachers we try very hard to make our approach refreshingly different! This is reflected in not only the relationships we develop with our candidates and schools, but in the personnel we employ.
Put simply, our business is about people, and therefore, our team is hugely important, both inside and outside the business. We are d
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011