- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,000.0 per year
Graduate Software Developer 14 Weeks Free Training - London - £23k - £26k
Sparta Global is looking for graduates who want to launch their careers in tech as programmers with the ability to write and test the code of websites and apps for leading businesses. Starting at our 13-14 weeks coding bootcamp, we'll teach you how to combine a developer's skill-set with the analytical mind-set of a software tester. From writing great code and working through a project lifecycle, to working in Agile teams and seeing the bigger business picture, your training will be followed by the opportunity to fast track your career.
What are we looking for?
- Educated to degree level in any subject
- Passionate, curious and excited by new technology and the tech industry and want to develop your tech skills
- You love learning and often end up teaching yourself about interesting subjects
- You have strong communication skills
*Most of our consultants join Sparta with basic coding skills. Lack of prior experience won't be a problem; we can teach you everything you'll need.
The benefits you'll receive:
- A competitive salary which grows as you do.
- Fast track career growth with the opportunity to work and learn in different com
More hot jobs for you
Internship at American Express