You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Weston-super-Mare, UK
- Posted on 29 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
Location: Central Bristol
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm
Salary: up to £22,000 + bonus + benefits
This is a unique opportunity for an exceptional individual to develop a career in IT, while taking part in three six-month placements within Unite Students` IT department.
As IT Analyst, the successful applicant will become a key member of our IT team and will assist in delivering first class service to the business.
In return, this 18 month programme will help you to quickly build up your network, take full advantage of the numerous professional opportunities within the IT department, and lay the foundation for a rewarding and successful long-term career in IT.
Do you have what it takes to work at Unite Students?
We are looking for people who have:
- A can-do, positive, and solution-focussed attitude
- A passion for technology innovation and its implementation
- Excellent all-round communication skills
- A driven and enthusiastic approach to ensuring a customer satisfaction focus
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work at pace whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
What you`ll get up to as an IT Analyst
The role will comprise of placements of your choosing across three disciplines within our IT team. In each placement you will be involved in helping to develop key projects, systems, and IT services.
The placement areas of choice will be:
- Projects and Change
- Agile Development
- Enterprise Systems
- Release Management
- Business Intelligence
- IT Security
What Unite Students is all about!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home.
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- A competitive salary plus 10% bonus and benefits
- Consistent mentorship and the opportunity to tailor your experience while working with us
- A comprehensive development programme within an innovative and ambitious IT team
- Time to relax with 25 days` holiday
- Amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- We`ve earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career, where you can be your best
How to Apply
There is a two stage process to submitting an application:
- Click the apply button below to send us your CV and details.
- Click the link below to complete a short video interview
Please note, no application will be considered unless you have completed both stages.
Closing Date: Saturday 6th October, 2018
An early application is recommended, as we have limited spaces to interview.
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Unite Students
- Health & Social Care
- Bristol, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in 1991