You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Are you ready to challenge yourself?
At Pop & Rest, we strive to connect people with nap pods to get recharged.
We are looking for someone to help us integrate a new booking interface and maintain our website.
This is a Freelance or Internship opening to work part-time.
- Making some changes to popnrest.com
- Find a solution for our booking system
- Work on our community website (blog/affiliation)
- Opportunity to work on a new web application to build from scratch (depending on how the role evolve)
You must be willing to get things done.
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Experience delivering website and web application
- High level of interest in wellbeing, sleep, tech, startup (at least in 2 categories)
WHAT WE OFFER
A program designed to get you involved in a small creative and entrepreneurial team. You will gain new skills, enhance your portfolio, and grow as an individual.
Other benefits include:
- Flexible hours
- Possibility to work remotely from home (1 day per week)
- Junior developer rate and opportunity for partnership
- Burritos and beers
GET IN TOUCH!
PLEASE NO IT RECRUITER / NO OUTSOURCING / NO AGENCY
Send us your CV along with a short description. Be creative!
Mauricio, CEO and Co-Founder
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.