You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 16 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
VGS - Paddington Office, London, England Role Title: Trainee Company Secretarial Assistant Location: Paddington
Vodafone’s purpose is to connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. We believe that by pursuing this goal in a sustainable and responsible way we will create long-term value for society and, as a result, for our shareholders. As part of Vodafone Group, you’ll help us to build connections across 30 different countries and for over 420 million customers. By joining us, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Join us today!
By joining the Corporate Functions team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees. The team is varied; you could be working within Human Resources, Finance, Legal, External Affairs, Audit or Supply Chain. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
The role:The individual would be part of a strong Corporate Secretariat team providing robust, timely and professional support to the Assistant Head of Corporate Secretariat and delivering excellent company secretarial service to Vodafone Group Plc and its subsidiaries. The individual will have an opportunity to work across the full range of corporate secretariat activities ensuring the individual develops a breadth of company secretarial skills and experience. The Future is exciting. Ready?
- Corporate governance – Work as part of a team to deliver on the corporate governance requirements for Vodafone Group Plc including maintaining accurate insider lists, drafting stock exchange announcements, preparing EDGAR filings, drafting sections of the annual report.
- Systems management – Maintain the Group’s structure chart through administering Blueprint One World for the global organisation, ensuring information is accurate and up to date. Keep the relevant pages of the Group website up to date.
- Share capital administration – maintaining accurate records relating to share capital, including reconciling share registry on a daily basis. Assist with share grants and vesting. Update director share interests spreadsheet and prepare relevant regulatory releases.
- Private company compliance activities –Conduct compliance work for approx. 60 UK Group entities. Produce and file the annual statements and accounts for subsidiary companies liaising with finance stakeholders and auditors.
- Adhoc projects: Provide assistance and support for corporate projects that may arise from time to time, including company name changes, director changes, acquisitions, disposals and restructuring and other Group Tax/Group Treasury driven projects.
We’re happy if you have
- Educated to degree level and a Grad ICSA (or committed to obtain such status)
- Prior experience in Corporate Secretariat function in a plc is desirable.
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Blueprint OneWorld
Commitment from VodafoneVodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us email@example.com
If you have any questions leftCheck out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology /
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The future is exciting. Ready?.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Newbury, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1982