You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20.0 per hour
Sport has traditionally held a significant place in the life of Highgate and the sports facilities are excellent. Highgate has extensive playing fields covering some 20 acres with squash, tennis and Eton Fives courts. The Mallinson Sports Centre consists of a large sports hall, a cricket hall, a 25m swimming pool, squash courts and a weights suite together with a social area, ancillary offices and changing accommodation. The Sports Centre services the needs of the extended school family and the local community as well as those of pupils. During term time the Centre is used exclusively by the School between 8am and 6pm and outside these times and at weekends the community use programme is in place.
Highgate is looking for a minimum Level 1 qualified or similarly experienced Football Coach to join the School’s developing Football Academy, Mallinson Football Academy. The position involves the coaching and supervision of a selected squad (aged between 7-11yrs) in all aspects of Football, preparation and delivery of coaching sessions, preparation and selection of squads and managing squads at fixtures. The successful candidate will be expected to be available for mid-week and weekend fixtures throughout the term. He/she will be proficient in the skills, techniques and tactics appropriate to the activity, age and experience of the pupils.
- Preparing interesting and exciting sessions which focus on the key areas of improvement for the team
- Delivering sessions in at an appropriate level for the age and experience of the pupils
- Selecting the squad for Saturday matches in the Regent’s Park league
- Managing the selected squad at matches
- Reviewing the match, focusing on strengths and weaknesses of the squad
- Ensuring that all health and safety procedures and risk assessments are implemented
- Ensuring that all pupils adhered to codes of conduct whilst taking part in the activity
- Caring for sports equipment and kit, and organisation of squad’s equipment and storage
- Supervising pupils during fixtures at Regent’s Park
- Liaising with the MSC Enterprise Manager, MFC Administrator, MFC Head Coach and all other MFC coaches.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Highgate School
Highgate School is a coeducational, independent day school in North London for pupils aged 3-18. This is our official LinkedIn page.
The Highgate Foundation is three schools in one: the Pre-Preparatory School (ages 3-7) and the Junior School (ages 7-11), each with its own Principal, and the Senior School (ages 11-18). Girls and boys in
- Academia & Education
- London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1565